You can submit an application to the European Court of Human Rights if you believe that your human rights have been violated by Estonian (or any other state, which has signed the European Convention on Human Rights) state officials or institutions.

However, there are some conditions which you have to take into account before you can submit a complaint:


Last updated 11/04/2024