How to complain in a case where you believe that your privacy has been violated?

There are several remedies available to you if you believe that your right to private life has been violated. Depending on the type and severity of intrusion into your privacy, you can choose to:

  • sue the author or publisher of the information in civil court
  • go to the police to initiate criminal proceedings


Last updated 19/05/2017